How do you describe a lead generation and marketing
According to Marketo, Lead generation describes the marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipeline.
Lead generation is also a critical path to increasing sales and revenue for your business, and a major component to your sales team’s mission.
Lead Generation and Marketing Process
The transformation of lead generation and marketing then and now includes:
- Customer Intelligence
- Mechanics & Tactics
The process flow of lead generation is changing and making it increasingly easier to create an effective lead generation strategy.
Here are 7 smart ways to get more leads to your website:
- List your business on Google MyBusiness, Bing, and Yahoo Local
- List your website on local directories and local search engines
- Get on social media platforms
- Create valuable content
- Get listed on tech review sites
- Invest in Google Adwords and social media paid ads
- Answer questions in Quora