Content tools to help you promote your content
What are the various forms of content? How to identify the best content for your website? How to keep the content fresh, relevant and exciting?
Content is a broadly used word, but it refers to information in various formats. For example, photos, videos, blog posts, relevant information about a product or service.
The end goal is to provide relevant content that will help website users to get informed, get inspired, or become motivated to interact with your brand.
Good content also helps with your SEO strategy. It provides search engines the ability to find the content, and display it when users are searching for information to help them with a specific task or action. More importantly, it helps with user-engagement on your website, blog, or social media platforms.
Here are 5 content tools to guide you along in your promotions:
- Build a detailed social media promotional schedule for each new piece of content
- Grow and nurture connections with the active social media community
- Maximize the life of your content
- Seek cross-promotional opportunities
- Experiment with paid promotions