Every Marketer should beware of the these Instagram stats
Instagram is a very visual social media platform, and it is growing leaps and bounds. As a matter of fact, it is quickly surpassing many of the other social media platforms that have been around a much longer time.
I strongly recommend Instagram to my clients to promote their products – photos, videos, & video stories, all work tremendously well on this platform. The one critical factor, which is a make or break proposition, is the lack of a cohesive social media strategy. It is important to understand your audience – the Who, What, When, Where & How are the building blocks of success.
Social Media Strategy that works
Here are 9 of 18 stats you should not overlook
- 7 out of 10 Hashtags on Instagram Are Branded
- An Estimated 71% of US Businesses Use Instagram
- 80% of Users Follow a Business on Instagram
- Instagram Mobile Ad Revenue to Hit Nearly $7 Billion in 2018
- 25% of Instagram Ads Are Single Videos
- Instagram Ads Increased by 28% in the Second Half of 2017
- Posts With a Location Get 79% More Engagement
- 70% of Instagram Posts Don’t Get Seen
- Instagram Users Engage More on Weekdays